Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tortoise or the Hare...Which Agent Do You Have?

As the old story goes, the tortoise wins the race after the lazy hare falls asleep during the middle of the race.  Ok, Skip, where are you going with this?  I have found there are many different "styles" of agents. As an agent, you can be fast out of the gate but not have the endurance to run the race.  Yet, on the other end of the spectrum, there are many agents who fail to get excited enough to get the job done. 

So what does that mean?  Well, I would say you need balance--somewhere between the tortoise and the hare.  What is balance?  Being excited, prepared, and knowledgeable.  Excited about the opportunity to work together to reach your goals.  You see, your goals are what we use to gauge how we are going to attack all the challenges of buying and selling homes.  Your goals dictate how fast or how slow we need to proceed.  Prepared means ready to go...I have done my homework and am ready for the test.  Just like a man heading out to do battle, I need to have already studied the battlefield and have a plan as to what we are going to do to reach your goals.  Knowledgeable has the idea that this is not my first rodeo.  I have faced the trial before and have come out victorious.  The challenges that are about to face us are not going to stop us because I have faced them before and overcome them previously.  Just like if you went on a safari in South America, you would need a guide--someone who knew the ropes.  Real Estate is the same idea....Let me be that guide in your Pensacola Home Safari!

Grace & Peace...

Skip Geiser
(850)221-6442
www.SkipGeiser.com
SkipGeiser@live.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment